Welcome to Tina’s Kitchen
It’s still hot but school is starting and the High Holy Days are almost upon us. Rosh Hashanah brings culinary thoughts to apples,and pomegranates. Sephardic new year Seders incorporate carrots and beets and leeks and pumpkins and even fish heads as symbolic reminders of our hopes for good to come our way and bad to be averted in the coming year. And wonderful dishes for entertaining are always a must when family and friends gather.
Check out this site and follow me on Facebook and Twitter to see many suggestions for your holiday cooking.
Both Entrée to Judaism and Entrée to Judaism for Families are now available as eBooks on iBooks and Kindle. Now you can cook my recipes without schmutzing up your book!
Go to this link to explore the contents and videos in this book and eBook
- September 7: Anshe Torah , Plano, Texas
- September 9: 9:30 am KMSP Fox TV, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- September 9: 12 noon WCCO – TV, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- September 10: 4 pm Channel 11/ KARE – TV Minneapolis, Minnesota
- September 10: 7 pm Aish program, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- September 16: 1 pm Texas Christian University annual lecture, Ft. Worth, Texas