Welcome to Tina’s Kitchen
The URJ Biennial in San Diego was exhilarating! Learning and praying with 5000 Jewish Rabbis, lay leaders and passionate congregants is an experience that everyone should afford themselves. My classes and programs were well received and offers to come to synagogues have started coming in.
Speaking of launching…Entrée to Judaism for Families is now available at Barnes and Noble and Amazon and on the URJ Books and Music website. The new digital, interactive eBook will be available soon and I keep you informed.
More Good News! The Original Entree to Judaism-A Culinary Exploration of the Jewish Diaspora is now available on iTunes for your iPads and Kindle and Nook. Now you can cook my recipes without schmutzing up your book!
Here’s an article about my book by famous cookbook author Judy Zeidler http://www.tribejournal.com/tribe-life/dining-in/
Go to this link to explore the contents and videos in this book and eBook
- November 1-2: Temple Sinai, Lake Charles, Louisiana
- November 3: Birmingham, Alabama JCC
- November 14: Krys Boyd’s NPR show THINK at noon CT,
- November 14: Premiere Book signing Barnes & Noble Dallas Preston Royal location
- November 19:Book Signing Barnes & Noble Upper West Side 82nd and Broadway
- November 21: Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit Pomegranate Event
- November 24: Politics and Prose, Washington, D.C. 1 PM
- December 2 : Appearance on Good Morning Texas
- December 11-15: URJ Biennial Convention, San Diego, CA